Monday, February 8, 2010

Samantha's Day 1

Our day 1 goal was to make our sink shine. Well, in order to do that, I had to wash the dishes that were in it first! now, its nice and clean and will stay that way from now on....or at least, that is the goal!

Before:
















After:



After being bitten by the Cleaning Bug, I decided to dedicate a bit more time to my kitchen. It is normally my least favorite and messiest room in the house. I spent a few extra minutes and organized my pots and pans, put away all of our gadgets that we rarely use, and cleaned everything....a little vinegar and baking soda can make for one shiny kitchen! I must say that when my husband came home today, he asked if I was wanting something? He was also suprised to find me dressed for the day, rather than in pjs!

Thank you FLYLady for giving me the motivation I had lost somewhere around the time that my third babe was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment